Tuesday 18 January 2011

Whilst we are on the subject... ♥

Whilst we are on the subject of the lovely Natalie Portman I might as well give a small mention to a few films we have yet to come. From it's trailer Your Highness sort of reminds me of the sarcastic sort of piss-take comedies from Mel Brooks, like Robin Hood: Men in Tights and Spaceballs, both of which I love so I hoping Your Highness will be just as good! But most importantly, it stars Natalie Portman AND Zooey Deschanel *sighs* For Natasha and I, it's like one of our ideal combinations of lovely actresses. Thor, which looks like a beautifully made action hero film which I'm sure our boyfriends will be pulling us along to see. And of course Black Swan, the reason for our Natalie-focussed posts, which we will be dragging our boyfriends to see! I don't want to say too much now as I'm sure all three will get a review once we have seen them. So for now, here are the trailers for you to enjoy





No comments:

Post a Comment